Virgin Acai Berry Oil Organic (cold pressed,
Acai Berry Oil is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry or mature aging skin. It helps to balance the moisture in the skin. It helps to remove toxic build-up in the skin, improving the skin's complexion. Acai Berry Carrier Oil does not clog pores.
Acai Berry Carrier Oil helps damaged skin like eczema and psoriasis. It helps heal dry and cracked skin. It is good oil for face and neck treatments and may even help to reduce wrinkling. Also use it on areas that need extra attention like the elbows and knees. Acai Berry Carrier Oil applied into the scalp will encourage healthy hair growth, and when rubbed into the ends of the hair, will help to repair split ends. Acai Berry Carrier Oil is powerful antioxidant and a natural emollient that is highly moisturizing and restores skin elasticity. Acai Berry Carrier Oil is the "Number one superfood" for skin and hair.
The authentic and most beneficial Acai oil, is cold cold pressed from the berry with pulp and skin and yields a very dark greenish oil exceptionally rich in chlorophyll and plenty of vitamins, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, has became one of the mostly prized ingredients for products intended to address aged skin with sensitiveness.
* Açaí oil is rich in Vitamins B3, B1,B2, C and E - Vital for healthy skin and bones.
* Açaí oil is rich in Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus and Iron, Essential Amino-Acids and Phytosterols good for the overall health of the skin.
* Açaí oil is and effective emollient and moisturizing, has healing benefits for dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis. * Açaí oil is helps to heal and soothe all skin types, especially sensitive dry mature skin.
* Fair Trade. Sustainable. Wild-Harvested. Helps to support small rural communities on the Forest. Sourced in small volume directly from the producer. Guaranteed Fresh.
* An extraordinary ingredient to be added to formulations intended to heal and soothe all skin types, especially sensitive. GENERAL INFO: Botanical Name: Organic Acai (Euterpe Oleraceae) Berry oil. Country of Origin- Brazil Cultivation-
*Wild Harvested (*organically grown by mother nature) Extraction Method- Cold Press/Unrefined Texture- Liquid Color- Dark Green Scent- Herbal Moss Shelf Life- 2 years